How does I define “Information” under this Policy?
- information collected from you through access to or use of this website; and
- if you are a current customer, partner or affiliate of mine,
- your Data, if and as such term is defined in your Service Agreement, Partner Agreement, Affiliate Agreement or other agreement with me (the “Agreement”);
- if your Agreement does not define the term “Data”, any information collected through your and your users’ access to or use of my platform or services (the “Services”), including as the term “Services” is defined in the Agreement.
What is the Scope of this Policy?
What are my Guidelines Regarding Children?
I require that all account holders be 18 years of age or older. In addition, my website and Services are not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13, and I will not intentionally collect or maintain data about any person under the age of 13. If you believe I have collected any data from or about any person under 13, please contact me at email@example.com.
What Kind of Information Do I Collect?
I may collect the following Information about you:
- personal and non-personal information that you voluntarily provide when using my websites or Services, including contact information (such as name, address, email address and telephone number), financial information and other information;
- any Data required to provide the Services to you, including the content of e-mail and other material you use in connection with the Services;
- information collected during your visits to my websites or your use of my Services, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, weblogs and other communication and technical data; and
- information about your general Internet usage collected by using a cookie file which is typically stored on the hard drive of your computer. Please see the “Cookies” section below for a further explanation.
How Do I Use, Store and Retain Information?
- I may use, store and retain Information in the following ways:
- to provide you with information regarding the status of your account, to determine your tax status, and to bill you for my Services;
- to provide you with information and Services that you request from me and to carry out my obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and me, including the Agreement;
- to administer, test, analyze and improve my Services and to facilitate marketing, including providing you with information about available Services and related products and services;
- to gather broad demographic and statistical information and to report aggregate information to my advertisers and partners; and
- to notify you about changes to the Services.
If you are an existing customer, unless you ask me to provide you with additional marketing information I will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or by posting to your account with me).
How Do I Access, Release and Disseminate Information?
I will release your Information as is reasonably necessary for the provision of Services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- provision of financial information to organizations such as VeriSign, PayPal, Stripe and similar organizations for billing purposes;
- provision of contact, usage related Information to my service and license providers for the purpose of licensing compliance, licensing usage calculation, billing and support purposes;
- provision of Data and other Information to vendors and contractors providing services in support of my provision of Services to you; and
In addition, I may access and release your Information without notice or consent under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, warrants, government inquiries, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, as determined by me in each case;
- If I believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); and
- If any of my websites or Services or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to, or merged with another company.
Is My Information Secure?
Although I use reasonable efforts to protect your Information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore I cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted using my websites or Services and any transmission is at your own risk.
How Do I Contact you, Including to Terminate or Opt-Out?
You have the right to request that I not contact you or use your Information for purposes which are not reasonably necessary for the administration of my websites and/or the provision of Services. If you wish to exercise this opt-out right or to terminate your account, please contact me at 500 Knights Run Ave, Suite 2014, Tampa FL 33602. You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or access any available termination or opt-out features in the administrative control panel for your Account.
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from me regarding my provision of Services to you, including messages relating to your account. In addition, certain Information may be required in order to use my websites or Services; as such, the only practicable method to opt out of providing Information in connection with the use of those websites or Services would be to refrain from subscribing to or using those websites or Services.
Please note that if you contact me, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
You may also revise your contact and financial information or terminate your account through the administrative control panel for your Account.