In this episode of “Steve has a Chat“, I was able to catch Muhammad Alam before he headed out for Inspire. Muhammad is the General Manager of the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) team, and recently Microsoft Business Central was added to his list of responsibilities. He has been with Microsoft since 2005, so he knows where the bodies are buried.
We covered a lot of ground, including these burning questions:
- Will Microsoft get to a single Cloud ERP Solution?
- Will Mike Ehrenberg ever let go of Business Central?
- Why many customers don’t even know about F&O.
- Where do ISVs fit in?
- Is Dynamics 365 under-priced?
- The Pain of getting to Single Version.
- The future of A.I. and Mixed Reality for ERP.